About This Project
International Supply Chain/Customer Service Coordinator
PREVIOUS CHEMICAL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. The Supply Chain / Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for working with the Supply Chain Analyst to support our international customer base and supply chain. This position will also be working internally with the Customer Service Representatives and Operations Manager. You must be comfortable wearing many hats and handle other assigned tasks as needed.
Supply Chain –
- Work with internal and third-party manufacturers on a routine basis to deliver requested finished goods inventory according to scheduled timeline and quantity requirements.
- Enforce Terms and Conditions.
- Assists with the maintenance of master pricing files.
Customer Service –
- Support order entry and invoicing with special emphasis on our International customer base utilizing thorough knowledge of Incoterms and related International documents.
- SAP entry – Customer orders and purchase orders for international customers.
- Create shipping documents and forward to customers.
- Coordinates delivery schedules and drop ship orders.
- Set-up new international customers.
- Solves problems by working directly with customers and relevant internal departments..
- Provide support to both the supply chain planning and customer service depts.
- Manage and prioritize work load, multi-task and manage a diverse mix of issues, responsibilities and challenges
- Function in a controlled/regulated environment and handle restricted, confidential, private and personal information
- Cross-train on other accounts/territories to assist with workloads, and to provide coverage during vacations/absences.
- Is adaptable and available to accept new assignments, or assist in other areas or departments, as required.
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- Language Skills: Speak, understand and write English. Spanish is also preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 3+ years of international customer service/logistic experience with proven experience with International Shipping Documentation preferred. Will consider degreed candidate (Associate’s or Bachelor’s) with 1-2 years’ experience.
- International logistics experience.
- Customer oriented and supportive, excellent communication skills (written & verbal), accurate with data entry, technical aptitude, and conceptual thinking
- ERP systems experience (SAP or NetSuite); Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong planning and communication skills. Knowledge of demand management / forecasting
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Results and detail orientated, ability to multi-task and manage timelines in a face paced environment
- Ability to identify issues and opportunities, develop solutions, make recommendations and execute/manage their implementation; must evaluate (sometimes-complex) situations using multiple sources of information
- Very well organized and self-motivated
Job Type: Full-time
- Supply Chain: 2 years (Required)
For consideration, please send resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org